Position: Marketing Team Leader Ambassador, Madrid
Raw Super Drink was born for the new generation of healthy consumers that loves the Organic - Clean Hydration – Functional & Nutritional with 4 flavors. The company markets and distributes Raw Super Drink Lime-Lemon, Raw Super Drink Mandarin-Mango, Raw Super Drink Strawberry-Mint, Raw Super Drink Blueberry-Açaí. We support the scene of Healthy Lifestyle and our athletes and fans are part of the brand. We love what they love so we are helping to build the new era of healthy athletes to make their careers out of their passion. We promote the coolest events to approach our Healthy Lifestyle to your hometown.
Raw Super Drink is the first Organic Isotonic in the world and it is looking for a bright and energetic marketing professional to hydrate in an organic way at the consumers and join our team and manage our marketing activity across Spain. Our perfect rider is hard to crack but must willing to fall the extra distance, gets stuck in both strategically and tactically, has a strong network, loves developing creative communication and strategies that engage our consumers, and the personality to build the first big healthy lifestyle beverage brand in the world.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR…
- Working with the Field Marketing Manager, develop and execute the strategic marketing direction of the brand in our Madrid Team to drive awareness of the Organic isotonic and the healthy lifestyle, led with the Raw Super Drink brand through tailoring and creating marketing initiatives to the local market, in line with the global brand strategy.
- Bringing the Raw Super Drink brand to life in Spain, executing the annual strategic plan through PR, experiential, influencer marketing and digital activity utilising your marketing skills and networks
- Managing the Marketing Ambassador Team to deliver experiential activity including trade and consumer events, in-store samplings and guerilla marketing activations.
- Working with the local sales team/local retailers to integrate into key sales programs, driving brand awareness and product sales and creating retail stand out
- Identifying key partnerships for the Raw Super Drink brand, managing and executing these partnerships
- Hire, train, motivate, inspire and lead a team of Mat Ambassador Team responsible for educating consumers on the functional benefits, delivering Raw Super Drink experiences, and activating events in the local markets
- Plan, schedule and coordinate consumer and trade sampling activity
- Oversee planning of all consumer samplings ensuring the Team engages new and existing consumers
- Strategically coordinate and execute all sampling initiatives including in-store demos, events etc
- Meet measurable and specific quarterly objectives with regards to all sampling activities
- Provide monthly report on all activations
- Identify key events in our four strategic areas of Healthy lifestyle/ Actionsports / e-Sports / Motorsports, Raw Super Drink to support or be present at that are reflective of the Raw Super Drink brand values and deliver an authentic message to the consumer.
- In conjunction with the Marketing Ambassador Team, manage all related event logistics to maximize the opportunity and create buzz for the Raw Super Drink brand.
- Provide feedback on event activations.
- Reporting into Field Marketing Manager a monthly report to be submitted detailing the months activity.
PR and Social
- Working with the EMEA Digital Executive, drive day to day PR coverage across Spain to maximize awareness of the Raw Super Drink Brand
- Identify key influencers (celebrity/VIP/companies) to seed Raw Super drink to
- Amplify Raw Super Drink content and events across our social channels approved by EMEA Digital Executive.
- Create specific content for the market and share it with the European teams.
- Entrench yourself and Raw Super drink (through influencer marketing) in relevant grassroots sport and cultural scenes (Healthy lifestyle, fashion, tv and film) that impact key targeted consumers by building relationships with market influencers, ultimately leading to increased brand visibility and opportunities for the brand.
- Identify Healthy lifestyle account opportunities and work with the Sales Team to open these accounts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE…
- So what do you need to demonstrate?
- A minimum of 1 years grassroots marketing experience (preferably within the beverage category or a FMCG product) with experience managing, training and motivating a team
- A strong influencing network
- Active interest in social media & digital advertising
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Excellent communication skills, including presenting and training abilities
- Strong project management skills
- English language skills, other languages is a plus
Send your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org